The agenda for the May 3rd NC-SARA Board meeting is available HERE. Electronic copies of the meeting materials will be posted on the NC-SARA website early next week.
- Modification of member and officer term limits
- Data submission requirements for participating institutions
- Consideration of creating a student-searchable database of academic programs offered at a distance by SARA institutions
- Consideration of proposed FY 2019 budget
- Discussion of the scope of NC-SARA work
Marshall A. Hill
Executive Director, NC-SARA