Read NC-SARA’s 2020-21 Annual Report
We are happy to share our 2020-21 Annual Report, which provides an overview of our past progress and highlights our plans for the next chapter of our work as a forward-thinking partner in distance education committed to access, affordability, and quality for all.
“This Annual Report – our organization’s first – shares a detailed look into NC-SARA’s efforts to strengthen our partnerships with the nation’s leading voices in higher education, offers a review and update on the first year of our three-year strategic plan, and showcases our priority initiatives to continue to enact our mission,” said NC-SARA President and CEO Lori Williams.
Among other things, the 2020-21 Annual Report includes:
- A review of NC-SARA’s history and mission;
- An overview of the organization’s three-year strategic plan and progress to date;
- Spotlight articles on NC-SARA’s student consumer protections and stakeholder engagement efforts;
- Highlights from our work over the last year; and
- Updates on coming events and leading priorities.
To read the annual report, click HERE.