NC-SARA Webinar: May 2020 NC-SARA Board Actions
The NC-SARA Board meeting was held May 6, 2020 as a virtual event. The Board clarified policy within the SARA Manual, and tabled for an upcoming electronic vote the policy adjustment to better align professional licensure disclosures with the Federal Regulations regarding disclosures and notifications effective July 1, 2020.
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Mountain Time
Moderator: Marianne Boeke, Director for Policy Research and State Support
• Lori Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer, NC-SARA
• Rachael Stachowiak, Associate Director of N-SARA, NEBHE
• Christina Sedney, Director of Policy Initiatives and W-SARA, WICHE
• Wanda Barker, Director, Education Technology and Multistate Cooperative Programs, SREB
• Sara Appel, Multi-State Collaborative on Military Credit; Midwest Student Exchange Program Manager, MHEC
The recorded webinar, presentation slides and webinar Q&A are now available for download.
Recorded Webinar Link: click here
Presentation Slides Link: click here
Webinar Q&A: click here