Game Changer: The Cost Savings and Value of SARA Participation
In this webinar, NC-SARA presented about the value of SARA (State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements), including the significant cost savings that participating institutions can realize through their SARA participation. We summarized the findings of a recent national cost savings study completed by the National Center for Higher Education Management Systems (NCHEMS) and demonstrated a the new SARA Cost Savings Calculator that institutions can use to estimate their own cost savings based on current or planned interstate distance education enrollment information. We also shared the additional benefits of SARA for states, institutions, and students. Representatives from SARA participating institutions discussed how SARA participation has saved them time and resources, while also expanding access to quality distance education programs for students nationwide.
- Lori Williams, CEO and President of NC-SARA
- Rachel Christeson, Assistant Director for Research and Data Analysis, NC-SARA
- Sarah Torres Lugo, Research Assistant, NCHEMS
- Melissa Pella, M.Ed., Associate Director of Regulatory Compliance, EdPlus Learning Content and Technology, Arizona State University, Scottsdale, AZ
- Heather Jenkins, Assistant Director of Academic Compliance, Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio