NC-SARA Board Meeting: Fall 2023
NC-SARA Board Meeting - Public Session
Tuesday October 24, 2023: 1:15pm until complete (not to exceed 3:00pm) Central Time
The public is invited to view a livestream broadcast of the public session of NC-SARA's Board Meeting.
Six SARA Policy Modification Proposals were unanimously approved by the four Regional Compacts through their Regional Steering Committees [Midwestern Higher Education Compact (MHEC); New England Board of Higher Education (NEBHE); Southern Regional Education Board (SREB); Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE)].
During the public session the NC-SARA Board will review these proposals in detail, consider their implications, and vote on each of them.
Proposals to be voted on:
- Modification PMP-0356: SPE removal of provisional status
- Modification PMP-0368: SARA Policy Manual
- Modification PMP-0373: Provisional Notification - Add (i) to Section 3.2
- Modification PMP-0383: Modification of Language: Arbitration Agreements
- New Policy PMP-0330: Require NC-SARA to notify public of institution status
- New Policy PMP-0331: Institutional disclosure requirements
For more information or to view the proposal votes and rationales, please visit the SARA Policy Portal.